Sunday 6 April 2014

Smacking a Full Ballsack…




After nine days without ejaculating, even the feel of my pants against my semi-erect penis tends to feel good. In another exquisite tease, my talented lady used her ass to grind up and down my erection until I reached her desired level of stiffness. She eventually hops up onto the bed as I follow her in a trance. She squats down with her ass still facing me, she continues to grind against my member. I stood with my legs apart, squatted, kneeled, and pretty much did whatever she needed me to do so she could rub her clit with my cock

Even the slightest touches to my genitals felt amazing, and I’m getting so turned on as my woman gradually removes her items of clothing, down to her blue thong, as I continually become more aroused, horned up, and dizzy, being slowly taken into ecstasy… All the while, it’s still just the top side of the shaft that she’s grinding, so I’m getting worked up extremely slowly, with no real chance of cumming.

At one point, the sensations felt so good, it felt like I was inside her, but she was still just teasing my cock between her pussy and the bed. Eventually, she grabbed me by the balls, and suddenly tugged me forward, as she leaned further across the bed.

More grinding, more dizziness… As we rocked back and forth, I got a wicked surprise - She suddenly tagged me in the ballsack so hard that it sent a shockwave right through my entire body.  She had never struck my balls that hard before, not to mention the fact that they were already full and swollen from 9 days of teasing. It hurts for a split second, followed by a few seconds of surreal bliss as the blood gets flowing. I stood with my legs apart and cautiously braced for another one, partly dreading it, but secretly hoping that she’d do it again.

She finally got me to lay down for her, as she mounted me, and shoved her gorgeous tits in my face. I devoured them, sucking and squeezing them, trying to fit as much of each breast into my mouth as I could, gently biting and sucking as she kept encouraging me to be rougher and more ravenous with her boobs.

After she rode herself to orgasm, she slid off my cock, and proceeded to stroke my dick, slowly but firmly, up and down, making sure that she got me to the edge. I love not knowing if she’s going to make me cum. I also love the challenge of holding it until she says so. As I closed in on the point of no return, I warned her that I was getting close. She kept stroking until I couldn't take it anymore, and at her request, I released my entire load... Way more cum than usual.

I knew I could have lasted at least a few more days, and as usual, I was slightly disappointed that she let me blow my load... But my raging hard-on the next morning was a stiff reminder that my girl knows exactly what she's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment