Thursday 27 March 2014

Tease & Denial After Work...



(Continued from previous)

...When I got home, we made out, which eventually progressed to light teasing, to heavier teasing, to incredibly heavy teasing… She took the ballsack between her fingers, held them firmly, and twisted them sideways, up beside the base of the cock. Then, with upstrokes only, she proceeded to absolutely wring and wrench on the penis, I swear, harder than she’s ever done before. She twisted it, pulled it, even tugged it downwards.…

She was observing my every twitch, and using the subtle clues to back off at just the right moments. “I’m just going to keep teasing you, over and over again…” she said. That got me even harder, and even more precum seeped out.. “Look how wet you are!” She exclaimed as she observed the effects of her female magic. “I know there’s more in there!” *giggles*.

With both hands wrapped around the shaft, she dragged the cock down to the ground, leading her helpless boyfriend with it…. “Amazing how I bring him down here, and you have to follow… OK, back up again!” Still gripping her cock, she immediately raised her arms up, forcing me to stand all the way back up again. She did this a few times, and seemed to really enjoy how easy it was to lead me around, tugging on the penis to move me around like a puppet… She mocked my plight, and offered a fake “I’m sorry!” with a giggle.

 Eventually taking a seat on the floor, she dragged the penis down with her where she could sit and play with it. She released her vice grip on the testicles at this point, but whenever I’d get close to the edge, she’d swat and spank the testicles a few times with a playful giggle. “Gotta let you cool down a little bit!” *more giggles*.

Each time I reached an edge or got close, She’d leave my genitals untouched for 10 seconds, sometimes a full minute, always with a few random pokes and slaps before she’d take hold of it again, sometimes stroking it slowly, alternating with some incredibly fast strokes before stopping.

It drove me absolutely wild, and I loved every minute of it… The unpredictability… Being teased and edged by a sexy woman who’s familiar with your sexual responses is absolutely blissful… She pushes my endurance, and knows exactly how much I can take… And exactly how long she can vigorously stroke it without making me explode. She controlled the scene so beautifully, and completely made my mind melt… I love the amazing little woman who rocks my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment