Sunday 23 March 2014

Tease & Denial Before Work…


My sweetheart lured me back into the bedroom… As I kissed her, I made a comment about how cute she looked, and she replied “I’m even cuter under the covers….” She naturally had my curiosity, so I slowly peeled off the covers to reveal a blue lace bra.

She invited me to inspect her matching panties, so I pulled the covers completely off her… I began kissing her chest, hips, and the outer edges of her panties near her thighs. Before I knew what was coming over me, I was dry humping her.

The little devil on my shoulder kept telling me I could sneak in a quickie, but I really had to get going. As I slid off, she asked “Where is that hard cock going?”. I dropped my pants to my ankles, and put my hands behind my back… She crawled over and oh-so gently grabbed my throbbing erection, teasing and playing with it. She licked it from base to tip a few times, and even took it partially in her mouth.

There's something so thrilling about Tease & Denial before work... Having an orgasm tends to leave me drained, slow and dopey...

But being on the sexual edge gives me more energy, with a bit of a happy sex buzz that takes you away from mundane meetings, policies and other work jargon... Plus, the first time you go to the bathroom, your cock head is stuck to your underwear with precum, a pleasant reminder of the morning tease that took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment