Wednesday 7 August 2013

Teasing the Kitty...


Always on the prowl for knowledge and techniques on the topic of teasing, I stumbled upon a "Clit Massage Chart".


Ironically, the blog pertains mostly to female orgasm denial... But that doesn't mean the techiques can't be used to tease an orgasmic female on the path to pleasure, before she ultimately denies her male's orgasm... To each their own!

The tease involves female arousal gel applied to the clitoris, and then teasing with 13 circles in the first minute... 16 circles in the second minute, and so on... (up to 100 circles after 30 minutes, if she can take it for that long!)

I've tried this frustratingly slow circling trick on my girl, delicately tracing my tongue around and around her clit....  And she's just begging for penetration after just a few minutes... Depending on how badly she wants it, I'll sometimes tease her for just a few more minutes before letting her ravish her toy.

After getting riled up and excited, she suggested something a bit more conventional... The missionary position! A bit abnormal for us kinky people, but who am I to argue when she's begging for cock? I layed down on top of her, and helped her edge for what seemed like an eternity. When she finally came, the screaming and thrashing was pretty intense. I love it when she falls asleep and my cock is still hard and begging... The screams of the wild cats having sex outside remind me that my woman, now sound asleep, was screaming even louder just moments before...


No comments:

Post a Comment