Tuesday 14 January 2014

Releasing Cum for the First Time This Year...



Two and a half weeks without cumming makes for a wicked makeout session in the shower. Kissing her while massaging her back, legs, thighs, and everywhere in between, I avoided her nipples, but teased around her breasts, brushing them only occasionally.

After getting permission to kiss her butt cheeks, I got behind her on my knees to kiss each one. She took the opportunity to squeeze and tease my stiff cock with her ankles, playfully rubbing it as the water cascaded down. I was already slippery and wet, and it felt great combined with the soapy water. I thanked her for teasing me, and reminded her how much I enjoy being teased. She replied that she enjoyed being teased.

Went to bed early, but she was staying up. She asked "Would be OK to wake you up in the middle of the night for…." I replied “Anything you want!”. I always en encourage her to take advantage of the cock or tongue anytime she feels like it, and she didn’t disappoint. At 3 am, she climbed into bed, and immediately started cock teasing with her fingers. It became stiff but remained pointing down in my sports underwear.

We started grinding and rubbing, and I begged to lick her pussy. She shoved it right in my face, and slid up and down. I could feel my cock throbbing and twitching. She took my erection inside of her, and held a good plateau for the better part of an hour before climaxing. She was going to give me a release, but I pleaded for her to not to. She instantly stopped moving, and I clenched my muscles. Nothing happened for a few seconds until a few streams of sperm slowly oozed out in a perfect minimized/ruined orgasm. She thought it was really hot to watch me struggle to hold back the majority of my orgasm... “I could feel it pulsing!" She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment