Saturday 1 February 2014

Best Bedtime Story Ever…

After an exhausting day, I climbed into bed for the night... Feeling extra playful, my cute little woman was followed me, took off my pants, and began tickling the testicles. It always gets me going, because I just want her to grab the cock! She continued to touch and work the ballsack until she produced a satisfactory wet spot on my underwear.

When I asked if she wanted to ride, she casually dismissed it. “No, I just want to play with you!” She giggled.

She proceeded to put me through a session of intense ball sucking and deep throat, cock-sucking action, bringing me to the edge several times as I begged her to send me to bed all hard and horny. She replied with a deviously wicked comment: “You’re not cumming for me tonight… I’m not going to let you cum until Sunday!”

I laid back, spread my legs wide open, leaving my genitals at her mercy. With her lips wrapped tightly around the ballsack, creating so much suction and pressure on the testicles, it almost felt like she was going to suck them clean off! She alternated between stroking and sucking, taking it deep into her mouth, up and down, real slow and intense… She kept up a slow, steady pace, but strong, powerful and consistent like a vacuum cleaner, keeping both her hands and mouth busy, working the whole package up and down. Once she was done, she requested that I wear nothing to sleep. "I want that thing to dangle between your legs. I like it when you dangle!"




"I’m not going to let you cum until Sunday!”
It’s nothing for me to hold my load for weeks at a time… But being told that I won’t be allowed a release until a certain day really makes the blood churn inside my balls. Her reasons are random and mysterious, and that’s half the thrill. She’s never verbally given me a release date before… The fact that she boldly stated that she will not let me cum until Sunday has is getting got me worked up, because I know there’s absolutely no chance of cumming until then… And she’ll (hopefully) tease and deny me about a dozen times before she finally harvests her cum.



It was probably one of the best tease sessions she's ever performed... In addition to completely controlling the scene from start to finish, she created countless waves of intense pleasure, a large quantity of edges, and a good amount of verbal teasing.
 
I don’t think she’ll ever completely understand why I crave being denied the very same blissful orgasms that she enjoys so much… As she enjoys her orgasms on a regular basis, I hold mine for as long as humanly possible. But the best part is that she’s becoming more and more accepting of the fact that I prefer not to ejaculate. She’s gotten so good at playing with the cock and balls that she seems to effortlessly manipulate my body as if it was her own. My talented little girlfriend has become the naughty little Masturbatrix that I always dreamed of…

No comments:

Post a Comment