Thursday 1 May 2014

Incredible Ejaculation without Orgasm

(Posting from the unpublished archive... There seems to be a never-ending desire to ponder the difference between the many types of Ruined Orgasms. This experience, I consider to be a Minimized Orgasm, but the delay is unlike anything I've experienced before.)

She woke me up from a nap, and easily teased me to erection so that she could have her way with me. 
I climbed over her, hovering my cock just above but not touching her pussy, but within her reach so she could use it to tease herself.

Rubbing herself using only the head of my cock for about half an hour, I was teased and frustrated beyond belief, but I maintained position, allowing her to tease and edge herself.

She finally wanted to sit on me as we sat down together, facing each other for some penetrative action. Eventually she got me to lay down, and she climbed on top to have her orgasm, as she edged me 3 times… I got close while she was cumming, but was able to hold it. She continued to edge me a second time, stopping while  I gripped her bum, completely freezing in place, before starting up again...


On the third edge, she stopped completely. “I don’t want to make you sleepy!” she said. As I clenched my PC muscles, nothing came out for at least 10 seconds, and then I felt the cum streaming, the whole load slowly oozing out of my cock… She had triggered a full ejaculation without any orgasm sensations at all. (after removing the condom and measuring the contents, 1tbs/5cc. Almost half an ounce!)

Sometimes with such a Minimized Orgasm, a bit of dizziness and sleepiness still tends to occur… But I consider it to be perfectly done when there’s an ejaculation without throbbing contractions, and the cum dribbles or oozes out, without causing any drowsiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment