Thursday 10 April 2014

Rubber Ready

She loves it when her cock is ready for sex.
She likes it when I wear a condom over my flaccid penis… I’ve found that using cock ring (the soft, stretchy variety), I can keep a condom on my member, allowing it to get hard and soft, controlling any unwanted leakage. No mess on her sheets, and makes her cock available for spontaneous playtime whenever she wants it. She loves it when her cock is ready for sex.

After a week of orgasm denial, a few gentle finger strokes turned a soft penis turned into a raging hard-on in less than a minute. After she had one orgasm on my cock, and another one in a 69 with my tongue, she proceeded to stroke my cock to multiple edges, completely stopping with her hands still frozen, gripping the cock throughout. I pleaded with her not to let me cum, and she proceeded to edge me more times than I can count.

No comments:

Post a Comment