Sunday 2 February 2014

Naptime Turns into Playtime...



Under the covers, she easily teased the cock to an erection...
Then, I noticed the lacy lingerie she was wearing
She said she just wanted me to cuddle up with her for a nap… Under the covers, she easily teased the cock to an erection in no-time, as I tried to stay calm and collected, genuinely believing she wanted to nap - Until I noticed the lacy lingerie she was wearing…

My cock throbbed and dripped as I went down on her. Using just the tip of my erection, she brought herself to orgasm, with her usual screams and moans. With my fingertips, I wrapped her pussy lips around the underside of my cock. I enjoyed the warmth, while she really enjoyed the sensations. I then entered her, gave gentle thrusts, and in no time, she was climaxing into a second, more powerful orgasm that had her absolutely screaming and quivering for about a minute, complete with high pitch shrieking! When I commented on it, she said her G-spot and clit were being hit at the same time.

I edged inside her for a while, until her pussy couldn’t take any more, I pulled out, and rested my stiff cock where she could reach it.

Today was Sunday - The day she said she was going to make me cum... Part of me wanted a release, but another part of me wanted to hold onto it so the teasing can continue... She gripped my begging cock with her fingers, and began stroking very firm but steady. Then she then said something that really got my blood flowing… “You’re gonna cum for me - But only a little bit... Three squirts!”

Making a ring with her fingers, she firmly grabbed the ballsack, tugging it all the way down, and proceeding to torment the cock with very slow, hard strokes. It was a while before I got close, and when I was finally there, she used her thumb and forefinger on the head of the cock, tipping me just past the edge…

She counted four squirts, and playfully
called me on it, like a good teasing girl should.
She let go, and I attempted to produce the requested shots of semen, as she counted them out. "One... Two... Three..."  I couldn’t hit the brakes in time, and she counted four squirts. She playfully called me on it, like a good teasing girl should. (I’m not sure if she has any devious punishment in mind for that extra spurt… Perhaps four weeks without cumming will do the trick!)

Now my balls are delightfully sore…  Possibly because those muscles haven’t pumped out any cum for a while, and/or the usual aching of full balls that have been teased… It's like feeling the burn of your muscles, fondly reflecting upon a good workout. My aching balls constantly remind me of the sexy woman who keeps them that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment